if you know the difference
I've unexpectedly found myself with some extra free time today-my RE lessons at Watsonia Heights Primary were cancelled due to government standardized tests that are going on, and my tutoring at Templestowe Valley is starting at 2:30 instead of the usual 1:30. So far I've read a sad novel about WWII, and I think that next I'll do my exercise video that I've borrowed from the library to try and shake me out of the funk the book has left me in.
I hemmed a new pair of jeans this week, following instructions I found on the internet that hide the new hem and leave the original one showing. I was pretty proud of myself, but it took me forever to get the sewing machine threaded properly. Unfortunately, I couldn't work out what I was doing wrong-I just kept re-trying the same thing and it finally worked for no apparent reason that I could see.
I hemmed a new pair of jeans this week, following instructions I found on the internet that hide the new hem and leave the original one showing. I was pretty proud of myself, but it took me forever to get the sewing machine threaded properly. Unfortunately, I couldn't work out what I was doing wrong-I just kept re-trying the same thing and it finally worked for no apparent reason that I could see.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home