holidays, again
I made those cookies ages ago, but only just got them off my camera. Aren't the little animals adorable? Rachel gave me the cookie cutters because there were so many Northern hemisphere animals in the pack.I'm on my two weeks of term holiday again...and I just realized that it's Canada Day today, and so I need to find something Canadiany to do. Maybe I'll make Hugh go ice skating tonight :)
It's mandarin season here. Mandarins and clementines are the only sorts of oranges I really like, and I just refer to them as oranges. Except now every time I do, Hugh corrects me and says "mandarins." Which only serves to make me determined to always call them oranges. ALWAYS.


1 Comments:
At 7/2/10, 2:40 AM ,
Aphra said...
I hope you didn't wait so long to EAT the cookies!
I tried to get tickets to your skating but they told me I had to leave yesterday to make it in time. :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home