smrt
I went to a great professional development workshop on spelling on Saturday. Anyone having trouble spelling things? Would you like to have fun with some spelling investigations? Interested in learning some new spelling strategies? Then I'm your woman!
I went because I need to be doing professional development stuff to stay registered as a teacher, but I haven't been doing my project that I need to do to keep registered at all. Maybe tomorrow afternoon...
A friend dropped off a chunk of deer meat for us tonight-just killed this weekend! Any ideas on delicous venison dishes?
I went because I need to be doing professional development stuff to stay registered as a teacher, but I haven't been doing my project that I need to do to keep registered at all. Maybe tomorrow afternoon...
A friend dropped off a chunk of deer meat for us tonight-just killed this weekend! Any ideas on delicous venison dishes?


4 Comments:
At 5/17/10, 11:32 PM ,
Michelle Lamey said...
venison strogonoff (sp?? maybe you could help with that). A patient gave me six venison steaks and by far the yummiest thing I did with them was strogonoff. It was super easy to make. No browing etc. and done in the crock pot.
At 5/18/10, 11:51 AM ,
Aphra said...
I can't say that I have eaten venison, but I think Michelle's idea of slow cooking it is a good one!
At 5/18/10, 9:40 PM ,
Tyler said...
yeah. slow stew stuff. you're in the stew-know-how too! how handy
(not-Tyler)
At 5/20/10, 8:24 AM ,
Jo said...
thanks for the recommendation-I made some yesterday and it was delicious! (although there were a few moments of creepiness when I found some deer hairs in the meat as I cut it up)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home