now is the time
Well, the skating on Thursday night was a big disappointment. The rink wasn't ice, and the synthetic surface was not properly skatable (pushing back and to the side to get some speed up, the skate would come out from under you every time you started to push the blade sideways). The poutine I had before the skating, and the hot chocolate afterwards mostly made up for the bad skating.
On Friday Lyndall, Avalyn and I went to spend a few hours with Kate in Jindavick. We had lunch in front of a fireplace in a cozy cafe, checked out the garden store, and wandered the town enjoying the lovely views.


Hugh and I hauled a couch inside last night that a neighbour had left out for garbage collection. It's a lovely couch, but after heaving our furniture around trying different arrangements, I'm afraid that it's too big for our living room...hopefully Hugh will have some stroke of genius idea about how it can fit in without looking ridiculous when he gets home from work.
On Friday Lyndall, Avalyn and I went to spend a few hours with Kate in Jindavick. We had lunch in front of a fireplace in a cozy cafe, checked out the garden store, and wandered the town enjoying the lovely views.


Hugh and I hauled a couch inside last night that a neighbour had left out for garbage collection. It's a lovely couch, but after heaving our furniture around trying different arrangements, I'm afraid that it's too big for our living room...hopefully Hugh will have some stroke of genius idea about how it can fit in without looking ridiculous when he gets home from work.


2 Comments:
At 7/5/10, 9:20 PM ,
Lyndall said...
If its any good we could take it off your hands?
At 7/9/10, 6:21 PM ,
M said...
I want a new couch too. Ours is too narrow and smells musty. And Noemi just peed on it.
augh.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home