sharing

Monday, August 23, 2010

pastor/prophet

Erika, please identify yourself when you post so that my friends don't end up thinking I'm working at a movie theatre. Thank you.

Hugh and I got sick last week. It was the first time we caught the same thing at the (almost) same time. Hugh really enjoyed the time together lying in bed with our fevers and our coughs. I was a bit less enthusiastic about him getting sick too because he's already had a cold for about 6 weeks this winter, and I felt like it was my turn to be sick alone. We're both much better, but still have lingering coughs that I'm not sure what to do about.

We went to Anglesea for church camp this weekend. We heard exciting teaching about spiritual gifts and had lots of good relationship building time.

Time to clean up the house from the week of being sick...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home