sharing

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

24


Well, my Australian birthday will be over in 55 minutes. But in Canada my birthday has just started! Go ahead and eat a piece of cake to celebrate. It's been a lovely day. I woke up early to call home and open the presents from my family. (Thanks Katherine and Erika for the spray snow-I can't wait to start decorating windows!) And then classes today were really good. In our learning technologies seminar, we were presenting our materials technology lessons to each other in groups of 4. In my group I got to make a mask, a suspension structure and a boat that we went and floated on the moat. My lesson was about getting a doll dressed properly for an Antarctic expedition. I'll put a picture of her up soon. I really like the classes where we teach each other stuff. I definitely get more excited about those assignments than written ones. Then in MDP (multi-disciplinary program) we took the pictures for a claymation movie we'll put together in the new year. And some of my friends and one of our teachers had conspired to present me with a chocolate cupcake with a candle in it at the beginning of class. Thanks guys :) Alot of little things made today special, a cupcake, a tea, flowers, a book, text messages, emails, cards, a hug. Thanks everyone who contributed to the specialness!

9 Comments:

  • At 9/13/06, 12:01 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    sorry the picture didn't work, picture me smiling, about to blow out a candle

     
  • At 9/13/06, 12:21 AM , Blogger Aphra said...

    Happy Birthday Joanna! (in canadian time)
    I see you've turned comment moderation off now.
    Did you get my comments on the last couple or are you still in the process of moderating them?
    I didn't think they were that bad :)
    Hope you have/had a great day!

     
  • At 9/13/06, 1:18 AM , Blogger rab said...

    Happy belly button day, Jo~!

     
  • At 9/13/06, 4:07 AM , Blogger Joel & Dess said...

    Happy Birthday Joanna,

    I tried writing to you this morning but it wouldn't let me. I hope you are haveing a aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi birthday.

    Love ya Kid,
    Dess

     
  • At 9/13/06, 4:08 AM , Blogger Joel & Dess said...

    yeah so I really can spell having it doesn't look like it but I can.

    Happy Birthday again Joanna.

    OI OI OI

     
  • At 9/13/06, 7:44 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    Aphra, I didn't turn comment moderation on properly, so sadly, any comments that anyone tried to make about the last couple of posts seem to be lost forever.

     
  • At 9/13/06, 11:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! We got your gift for Elijah today, and on your Birthday no less!!! how awesome it that??? When did you send it out again??? Hope everything is ok!!!??? Love you!!! Jay collects Stamps so your Aussie ones are going in the book!!! Many Kisses and Blessings!!!

     
  • At 9/14/06, 12:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey joanna your old but i still love you

     
  • At 9/14/06, 12:30 PM , Blogger zorburt said...

    happy birthday! i didn't know it was on tuesday i thought it was on the weekend (as in the actual day)

    see you friday!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home