sharing

Thursday, November 22, 2007

I'm not who I was

Sorry it's been so long. My life hasn't felt very blog-worthy (I mainly work and knit), but whatever, it's time to get off my butt and start posting again.

I wish I could put up pictures of some of the knitting projects I've finished, but they're all Christmas presents, and I wouldn't like to spoil the surprise for the recipients.

I got my flu shot today, as a concession to the children I work with.

This past weekend, Katherine and I went to the Santa Claus parade with friends. The best thing in the parade was the herd of sheep with lit-up collars being shepherded down the parade route by a sheep dog and shepherdess. They looked a bit freaked out, but it was awesome.

5 Comments:

  • At 11/22/07, 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The best thing about the parade was Sarah/Paul's cookies. The second best thing was crackers and cheese. Followed by hot chocolate. I did like seeing the sheep, though.

     
  • At 11/22/07, 1:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I dont' think i have anything comment worthy to say. However, i like getting comments so i will leave you one... I will bring my crocheting with me when i see you on Sunday. You will be impressed! Or just act impressed, because i am.

     
  • At 11/23/07, 4:06 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    oooh, crocheting-I'm already impressed without even seeing it!

     
  • At 11/23/07, 11:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HI JOANNA

     
  • At 11/24/07, 12:09 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    HI ERIKA

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home