sharing

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

adelaide

Hugh and I are in Adelaide this week. He's going to the Bendigo Community Bank National Conference, and I am along for the ride. On Tuesday we got to go on a winery tour, which was pretty fun despite not being very into wine.
Today I hung out with one of the other bank director's wife-we walked along the river, took a tour of the art gallery, took a tram to Glenelg (a beach suburb) where we had lunch, then took the tram back into the city where we walked around the market, had a coffee and then back to the hotel where I had a nap before the conference gala dinner. I'm exhausted.
My camera has stopped working recently, so we brought Hugh's older camera, but it stopped working fairly quickly on our first day here. We got a few photos of vineyards and some nice peacocks before the camera fully gave up on life, and I've taken a couple of pictures with my phone today. I think a new camera will be our birthday present this year...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home