sharing

Thursday, July 20, 2006

disconnect

The 14 hour time difference is coming up all wierd. As Bob pointed out on Al's blog, I have an advantage in the first to post a comment race. It also means that when I'm thinking about/praying for people back home, they're usually sleeping. Its much more fun to think about my friends and family doing awake things than lying in bed.
Oh well, the kangaroo tally is getting way up there. There's a group of 7 that I've seen a couple of times on my way to school in the morning. I'll have to bring my camera next week. Most of my classes are really good. I'm especially looking forward to this afternoon's tutorial on emotional intelligence :)
Tonight I'm going to a friend's apartment for dinner-yay social life!

2 Comments:

  • At 7/20/06, 10:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hope you enjoyed the gourmet pea soup and ham :)

     
  • At 7/20/06, 11:04 PM , Blogger rab said...

    Ahhh, emotional intelligence. How many times have I tried to read Robert Cooper's "Executive EQ" only to find that I am not emotionally intelligent enough to finish it!

    What other classes do you have?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home