a deep well
Now that Erika knows, I can tell you the following: My brother (Chris) got engaged to Jenn in June. They've now set a date, set up a wedding website, and (most exciting for me), Jenn has asked Katherine, Erika and I to be her bridesmaids! I am so honored to be asked to stand up with someone who I'm really excited to have as my sister-in-law. Starting next September I'll be able to say I have three sisters instead of two. And starting now, I get to shop for a pretty dress :) Congratulations Chris and Jenn!
In other slightly less exciting news, I've only got one assignment left to finish up. Its the group project for our learning technologies class, and it has to be handed in on cd-rom. I tried burning it yesterday as we finished our 'webquest' but it didn't work, and now I've realized I don't have the right program on my computer to try it again. So do I head back into school this afternoon to do it? Nah, I'll do it tomorrow morning along with the five other errands I've given myself to do. Can you guys believe I'm halfway to being a teacher? My mind is still boggled by it. I can actually picture myself in my own classroom now, being in charge of a whole class. Wierd.
In other slightly less exciting news, I've only got one assignment left to finish up. Its the group project for our learning technologies class, and it has to be handed in on cd-rom. I tried burning it yesterday as we finished our 'webquest' but it didn't work, and now I've realized I don't have the right program on my computer to try it again. So do I head back into school this afternoon to do it? Nah, I'll do it tomorrow morning along with the five other errands I've given myself to do. Can you guys believe I'm halfway to being a teacher? My mind is still boggled by it. I can actually picture myself in my own classroom now, being in charge of a whole class. Wierd.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home