sharing

Monday, October 09, 2006

whew!

Happy Thanksgiving! I had thought about cooking a nice Canadian Thanksgiving meal for some of my friends here, but I'm feeling too overwhelmed. I'm still really enjoying my placement, but I'm definitely feeling the time squeeze.
The mentoring workshop I went to on Saturday was really good. The main point of it was to love people (the second greatest commandment), and to help them become more like Jesus. I'm looking forward to reading more of the guy's book.
My brain is fried.
Enjoy your turkey and pumpkin pie!

2 Comments:

  • At 10/10/06, 2:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i enjoyed thanksgiving except know i have to pack to go back to school and i have alot of stuff and soon i get to eat apple pie and bubka bread. YUM!

     
  • At 10/10/06, 1:38 PM , Blogger M said...

    oh erika, you are such a big girl now! (sorry, sorry, sorry, I couldn't help it)
    xo
    Chappy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home