sharing

Thursday, October 05, 2006

SO disappointed

I trekked my laptop to the school library today mostly so that I could buy episodes of the Office from ITunes (most other internet necessities could have been accomplished on the public library's computers, which would have been a 15 min. walk away, rather than a 50 min walk away) only to discover that you can only apparently buy TV shows if you have an American billing address. I don't think I can wait a whole year to see season 3 of The Office. Well, I probably can, but right now I'm suffering from some major frustration after having tried for about an hour to figure out how to buy these episodes. And I've been watching a couple of the free clips of the show on NBC's website which have gotten me all excited to find out what's happening. Anyone have any ideas on how I could legitamately get access to season 3 episodes while I'm here?

5 Comments:

  • At 10/5/06, 10:44 PM , Blogger yelsel said...

    hey whatever happened between that guy and that girl on the office? i watched that episode at your house.

     
  • At 10/5/06, 10:45 PM , Blogger rab said...

    I think its so funny (in a frustrating way) that it is easier to get illegal copies of some things than it is to get legal copies. Almost makes you want to be a crook.

     
  • At 10/6/06, 3:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    joanna can i please have your adress so i can send my love to you?

     
  • At 10/7/06, 11:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    maybe if you have a credit card that you haven't switched to your auzzie address....you could use that maybe....just a thought

    april

     
  • At 10/8/06, 10:07 PM , Blogger zorburt said...

    try d/l-ing it off bittorrent or like limewire!
    then it's free!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home