fair
1:00 am. I haven't been up this late in yonks and will probably regret it tomorrow. Oh well. One essay is in, and the other one's due date had mysteriously changed to Sunday. After I had submitted it late. But now its showing I haven't submitted it. So, yeah. I guess I should work on it a bit more cause it was a pretty bad essay. Maybe I'll actually get one of my housemates to proofread it.
My sister is eating chocolate and oats for breakfast. Mum and Katherine, I miss you and your chocolate and oats making. Maybe I should make some tomorrow or the next day. Would you like to hear about some of the things I will do when my assignments are all in? You would? Great!
-make up the 2 days of placement I missed because of curriculum days
-do some volunteer work at the school I had my placement at to get some field work done
-do housework
-cook
-read delicious library books
-start knitting Christmas presents
-buy a mirror and a cheap chair if I can find an appropriate one for my bedroom
-rent movies (it's been so long!)
-go to museums that have free entry for students
-go to New Zealand to see Mianh!
In other fascinating news, my fingernails are really long. Longer than they've been in years.
My sister is eating chocolate and oats for breakfast. Mum and Katherine, I miss you and your chocolate and oats making. Maybe I should make some tomorrow or the next day. Would you like to hear about some of the things I will do when my assignments are all in? You would? Great!
-make up the 2 days of placement I missed because of curriculum days
-do some volunteer work at the school I had my placement at to get some field work done
-do housework
-cook
-read delicious library books
-start knitting Christmas presents
-buy a mirror and a cheap chair if I can find an appropriate one for my bedroom
-rent movies (it's been so long!)
-go to museums that have free entry for students
-go to New Zealand to see Mianh!
In other fascinating news, my fingernails are really long. Longer than they've been in years.


6 Comments:
At 10/28/06, 1:18 AM ,
Jo said...
I forgot to mention watching random bad tv shows whenever I feel like it.
At 10/28/06, 1:53 AM ,
Aphra said...
uh, how long of a break do you have? it sounds like you need a long one.
Do fingernails grow better in Australia?
At 10/28/06, 2:58 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Hey Jo...
Thanks for the note last night... greatly appreciated :) I am going to AWARE this weekend with about 8 others from St. John's... so looking forward to it... despite the forcast of rain and snow! I am praying to get GREAT things out of this weekend :) Kate has gone to "Acquire the Fire" in hamilton with the church Youth and Judy May. That leaves "the boys" home on there own till Sunday. I am sure everyone will have a great time!
Chat soon... and keep up the posts... I really enjoy reading them :)
Heather W.
At 10/28/06, 11:21 AM ,
M said...
the idea of you w/ long fingernails sort of disturbs me. But not too much, because I'm having a snogfest with a egg/cheese/salad/roasted red pepper sandwich + I'm going to make spaghetti tomorrow! Food fixes everything you see. Which brings me to my next point: I have chocolate and oats in my cupboard. And you're not the only one that misses the Stolfa home baking federations. hint, hint, hint . . .
xo
At 10/28/06, 1:58 PM ,
Jo said...
I am on vacation until February. Have a great time at AWARE Heather.
Mianh, lets bake together. Then eat together.
At 10/29/06, 6:27 AM ,
Anonymous said...
i love chocolate and oats. yesterday i went to the mall and pretty much got a job at cg and got an answering machine. my first class on monday is cancelled and that makes me happy. im going now to email katherine and start making christmas plans. mainly involving guess the present and elf. dont worry joanna-we can play guess the present over the phone and we can be on the phone with each other and watch elf at the same time so you wont be that left out ok? and maybe also chevy chase and home alone.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home