sharing

Thursday, December 06, 2007

sing a song that's true

Yes it is wintertime, yes there is snow on the ground, and yes, the Christmas lights are up. It's a good time of year.Our new LED lights look better in the picture than in person.

Katherine and I are watching Pirates of the Caribbean 3 tonight. I don't really remember what happened in the second one, so it might not make much sense. If nothing else, it will be some good crafting time.

Yesterday I got paid to put up Christmas decorations at work. If you're passing by Scholars and notice pretty decorations hanging in the windows-yep, that was me.

6 Comments:

  • At 12/6/07, 10:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you got new christmas lights? and got to watch pirates of the caribean 3. im sooooo jealous, ive never seen it jladhsfuihskjdbvluewtk,jg

     
  • At 12/6/07, 4:42 PM , Blogger Jo said...

    don't be too jealous, it wasn't that good.

     
  • At 12/7/07, 1:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I saw it on one of the planes. Probably from Heathrow to Toronto.
    "Nobody move, I've lost my brain"
    Did you begin knitting a scarf which ended up being a bandana?

     
  • At 12/7/07, 2:10 AM , Blogger Jo said...

    James, your ability to memorize randomness never ceases to amaze me!

    I was trying to work on my cross stitching, but we ended up turning the lights out so I didn't get very far.

     
  • At 12/7/07, 12:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hmmm what to comment about: My parents got LCD lights too this year... The going trend i suppose. I will have to post a picture of our house when I go up north next- not until the 23rd though! Take care my aussie friend;)

     
  • At 12/9/07, 1:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Didn't get very faaaaarrrrr you mean.

    (If you are confused, say it in a pirate accent)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home