spring forward
We have finally bought our tickets to Canada! We'll arrive in Kingston December 10th, and leave on January 18th. I'm so glad to have it all booked. Giant sigh of relief. I'm also stoked that Hugh found United flights that were much cheaper than I thought we'd be able to get, and that we didn't have to spend everything we had saved. I feel like I could go back to bed now though-it really takes it out of me to pick dates, and to spend that much money at once!
We had daylight savings on the weekend, and it was excellent last night to step out of work into bright sunshine. It's so much easier to be cheerful when it's sunny.
We had daylight savings on the weekend, and it was excellent last night to step out of work into bright sunshine. It's so much easier to be cheerful when it's sunny.


2 Comments:
At 10/6/10, 6:29 AM ,
rab said...
Whoot! Whoot! It will be so great to see you guys!
At 10/8/10, 3:34 PM ,
daveandesther said...
Ours are Dec. 18-Jan. 21 so looks like we'll cross over in Canada! Hope to catch up then!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home